How to create a BSC wallet in Arkane
If you are looking for a user-friendly BNB Smart Chain wallet, consider creating an Arkane wallet. It allows you to enable the recovery mechanism and comes with end-user support via their in-app chat, making sure you are never lost in the wonderful land of cryptocurrency.
- Cloud wallet, offers support Web and mobile
- Register via social (Google, Facebook, Twitter)
- In app crypto purchases
- Support multiple blockchains
- Build for a mainstream audience
- In-app customer support
Step 1. Sign up to Arkane
- Navigate to https://arkane.network and click the 'YOUR WALLET'-button in the top right corner.
- Click 'Create Account' if you are new to Arkane. You can sign up to Arkane with your social credentials or with email and password.
- After signing up with one of your social accounts (fastest) or with your email address and password. You will need to accept the terms and conditions.
- To secure your wallet you need to configure a PIN. You PIN should be between 4 and 6 digits. Your PIN will be used to approve future transactions.
Step 2. Create your wallet
- Now that you've configured your PIN, you are ready to create a BNB Smart Chain wallet. Just select BNB Smart Chain from the list.
- To create a new wallet press 'Create new wallet'
- Once you've press the button, Arkane will ask you to confirm using your PIN (the one you configured a few steps before). After that your wallet will be created and you will be taken to your Dashboard.
- You have now created your BNB Smart Chain wallet to manage your digital assets on the BNB Smart Chain blockchain.
Receive BNB and BEP20 tokens
- Every BSC wallet in Arkane is able to send and receive BNB or BEP20 tokens. They will automatically appear in your wallet.