Beacon Chain Testnet
What is a Testnet?
The testnet is a test environment for BNB Chain network, run by the BNB Chain development community, which is open to developers.
The validators on the testnet are from development team.
You can connect a node to the testnet by downloading the node binary and testnet configuration from https://github.com/bnb-chain/node/releases.
What is the Testnet good for?
- Create your test address and get your testnet funds.
- Develop applications and try tutorials on Binance Chain without the potential to lose your own assets.
- Test your applications against new versions of Binance Chain.
- Analyze blockchain data on a smaller, non-trivial data set compared to the public network.
How to get Testnet Fund?
Note: The previous Binance Chain Testnet Faucet is retired at 2020/08/11 at 1:00 PM (UTC). The testnet faucet has migrated to this page: https://testnet.binance.org/faucet-smart
Steps to claim testnet BNB:
Create a new Wallet of Binance Smart Chain testnet with Trust Wallet or Binance Extension Wallet
Get Testnet Fund: https://testnet.binance.org/faucet-smart
Transfer From BNB Smart Chain to Beacon Chain
You can use Binance Extension Wallet for cross-chain transfer.
Explorers for Testnet
- BNB Smart Chain Explorer - https://testnet.bscscan.com/
- Beacon Chain Explorer - https://testnet-explorer.binance.org/